The Church of the Holy Angels dates from 1874 when it was established as a chapel-of-ease to St Peter's Church, Parkstone. Lilliput beacame a separate parish in 1962. The Church was extended in 1966 and again in 2005. The Church can seat about 150.
In 2012 the Chancel was re-ordered to provide additional seating for the growing choir. A projector, screen and 2 gooseneck microphones were installed in 2014. In 2016 a new 3 manual drawstop digital Allen organ was installed.